Director of Finance
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can showcase your skills in finance? If the answer is yes, then Recruitment Partners has an opportunity for you!
Our client is searching for a Director of Finance, to report to the CEO and be part of the Senior Management team at the corporate head office. They will be responsible for directing and managing the company’s activities such as financial strategies, cash flow, and budget control. If you are looking to be challenged while working in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Lead and manage multiple financial/accounting departments and team members.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish financial guidelines when it comes to forecasting and budget preparation.
- Lead and manage relationships with external stakeholders such as the government, WCB, financial institutions, etc.
- Enhance and manage internal controls to ensure that accounting and finance activities are in accordance with government policies and procedures.
- Prepare, manage and provide recommendations to the senior management team and internal business partners in regards to cash flows, budgets, positive ROI’s, variances, and system enhancements that support both the business units and company performance.
- Manage the accuracy and timeliness of financial/accounting transactions.
- Provide strategic financial recommendations in regards to the organization.
Your strengths include:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA or CA)
- 8-10 years of experience leading finance/accounting departments and team members
- Experience in manufacturing and or product driven industries is an asset
- Having a can-do attitude to make a positive difference
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can manage change in a fast-paced work environment
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution to provide financial and accounting solutions across the organization
- Proficient in MS Office, Simply Accounting, finance/budgeting software, and other accounting related software
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!