- Insight Medical Imaging
- Job Industry
- Health Care and Social Services
- Job Type
Insight Medical Imaging has been proudly serving Alberta families for over 75 years. We are a partnership of 25 Royal College-certified radiologists who provide a wide range of diagnostic imaging to Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc and Fort McMurray. Our 17 state-of-the-art clinics employ over 300 sonographers, technologists, receptionists, and administrative team members who believe that team spirit, constant learning and supporting our community are the backbone of our success.
Scope and Overall Responsibility:
- Reports directly to Director of Finance.
- Maintain financial records
- Prepare month end journal entries for reporting purposes.
- Complete Bank reconciliations on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Reconcile, explain and collaborate with finance team on balance sheet particulars
- Compile GST Filings for external and internal financial disclosure
- Accounts Receivable collections; responsible for all external conversation & collections payable to the organization
- Cross train on Billing processes to ensure continuity between department and assistance when team members are absence or working on other finance tasks
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance in order to appropriately manage the financial and accounting division of our organization
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Ability to collaborate as a team member and work independently.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Accounting degree/diploma or equivalent.
- Actively working towards a CPA designation
- Proven accounting experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Great Plains an asset.