- Coconut Software
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Job Industry
- Computer Software & Hardware, Finance
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Coconut Software is an enterprise appointment scheduling solution strategically engineered for the financial and business services industry. The team at Coconut is committed to transforming how enterprises engage with customers. At Coconut, we are about people, passion, and performance. With national leading brands as clients and a strong trajectory for growth, it’s no wonder Coconut was noted one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies in Canada.
Senior Director, Finance & Human Resources
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Director, Finance & Human Resources has an overall responsibility for the management of the long and short-term financial strategies, capital and operating budgets, development and improvement of policies, and execution of Coconut’s human resources and information technology strategies. The Senior Director collaborates with the executive team to further strategic business goals and presents to the Board on all matters regarding finance, HR and IT.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a CPA designation.
- 10+ years’ experience in finance/accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership role.
- Experience working in a SaaS based organization is a major asset.
- Superior leadership, negotiation, and communications skills.
- Proven sound business judgment and overall financial acumen as well as effective strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- A successful track record of process improvement
For more information about Coconut Software, visit their website at www.coconutsoftware.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a leading role with a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Saskatoon, please contact Caleb or Dan.
Dan Brown, Principal
Caleb Herrick, Associate