Business Systems Analyst – Accounting & Finance
At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture, create a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst – Accounting & Finance in the Information Services Department. This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Calgary.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment. The ability to identify, follow through and resolve issues with good communication skills and a strong attention to detail are of utmost importance.
Administration, configuration, training, and support of Accounting and Finance applications. This includes:
- User Account creation and maintenance (offboarding, onboarding, role changes, training, reset password, unlock user accounts) for OpenInvoice, BPC , Qbyte/Optix, Metrix/ Metrix Optix, PRISM
- Quarterly SOX Reviews for OpenInvoice, BPC , Qbyte/Optix, Metrix/ Metrix Optix
- Auditor requests (ITAC and Financial auditors)
- Support delegation of authority process within OpenInvoice and AFE Navigator
- GL Account Changes; Deactivating accounts, create new accounts in various applications
- Day to day support for the above mentioned applications
- Coordinate with vendors to understand release cycles, feature roadmaps, changes and bug fix requests
- Support implementations and upgrades of accounting applications and processes
- Effect change management (includes analysis of business requirements, documentation, training, and troubleshooting) in respect of accounting applications and processes
- Responsible for supporting and providing backup for the gross month-end processes
- Provide support for data requests, data issues, audits, controls, and regulatory compliance
- Liaise with other departments (examples include Joint Venture, Land, Corporate Accounting, Production Accounting, Joint Venture Accounting, IT, Operations, Records Management) to resolve issues as they relate to Accounting and Finance application support
- Participate in special projects as necessary
- Three (3+) years previous oil and gas experience.
- Experience with AFE Navigator, Qbyte FM, Optix, PowerRoute/Powervision, OpenInvoice, CS Land, Accumap, JIBLink, BPC would all be considered assets.
- Post-secondary education; preference will be given to individuals who have completed an accounting, commerce, business administration or management information systems specialization.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with software testing cycle and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and effectively work through complex issues.
More search results
Accountant, Investment Finance
Alberta Investment Management Corporation - 360578
Immigrant Services Calgary - Volunteer Board Memb…
Immigrant Services Calgary
Financial Systems Analyst
Workers' Compensation Board- Alberta
Operations Accounting Manager
Recruitment Partners Inc.
Recruitment Partners Inc.