Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Title: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Pattison Agriculture
Reports to: Vice President, Finance
Location: Yorkton, Saskatchewan (preferred); Swift Current and/or Regina (considered)
Job Functional Group: Finance & Accounting
Pattison Agriculture is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Who we Are:
A division of the Jim Pattison Group, Pattison Agriculture and our John Deere dealerships have the products, resources, and the people needed to support the changing face of Canadian agriculture. We are proud to be at the forefront of our industry with locations throughout Saskatchewan and Western Manitoba. Our continued success is built upon our commitment to our people and our customers, innovative products, and the strong connections we get to make in the communities we are ingrained in.
Reporting to Vice President, Finance, in this position, you will be a key member leading the Finance Team responsible for: the full company planning cycle including the annual operating plan, budgets and quarterly forecasting processes; strategic and financial insights through reporting and analysis; governance around business performance measurement and KPI’s; and supporting the treasury function of the Company.
- Lead the annual operating plan, budget and forecast cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones and producing presentations for senior leadership
- Responsible for all business reporting requirements including monthly results generation, forecasting and monthly financial/operational reporting deck. Ensure that various reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled
- Collaborate with all levels of Management to provide both financial and non-financial analysis direction for operational decisions
- Oversee cash forecasts, cash planning, and liquidity management for the company, including further enhancing treasury systems/automation as needed; develop Treasury reports as required
- University degree in Commerce or Business Administration coupled with CPA/CA, CMA, CGA or MBA designation required
- 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting (required) with 3 years FP&A (beneficial)
- Extensive experience in budgeting/forecasting, strategic analysis and management reporting
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee pension plan
- Work life balance and positive corporate culture
- Professional development opportunities
To view a more detailed description of the position and required qualifications, please visit www.pattisonag.com/careers
Application Deadline: February 18, 2019
Candidates interested in this position must complete the online application. Visit http://pattisonag.com/careers/ to apply now.
We would like to thank all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada