You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. As a Senior Accountant you will be required to apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements.
What you will do:
- Conduct external and internal financial statement audits for both public and private companies
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
As an Audit professional, you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent project management, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Experience with ASPE and ASNPO.
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties.
- Uses previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client.
- Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue.
- Successful completion of the CFE and working towards a CPA designation.
- 2 - 3 years post graduate auditing experience.
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada