Copy of Senior Corporate Accountant
Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client is searching for a Senior Corporate Accountant with progressive financial accounting and tax preparation experience.
The candidate would be responsible for handling the preparation of financial statements and year end notes, and monthly cash flow reports with variance analysis including forecast.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reporting including management reporting
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships while ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- Create and maintain dashboards for financial metrics
- Review statistic Canada and include in special projects
- Prepare personal and corporate income
- Collaborate with the finance and operations teams to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts/budgets of treasury cash flow and balance sheets
Your strengths include:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA,CGA or CA)
- Experience with CaseWare is a desirable asset
- Possess thorough knowledge of ASPE and financial statement disclosure requirements
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!
More search results
Battle River Power Coop
Accountant, Foreign Real Estate Accounting
Alberta Investment Management Corporation - 360578
ICON Stone & Tile
Chair and Board Members (3)
Calgary Arts Development Authority
2018 CFE Writer or Chartered Professional Account…
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP