Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP Chartered Accountants is looking to fill three full time permanent Senior Accountant positions within our Audit and Assurance team. We may also consider part time or contract opportunities for the right individuals. The ideal candidates would be experienced audit public practice professionals joining our department full-time permanently, starting immediately.
Reporting to Human Resources/A & A Managers and Partner(s), the individual(s) will act as the senior professional completing audit engagements while supervising staff in the preparation of A & A engagements and assisting in the delivery of value-added services and solutions for our clients. The successful candidates will need strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with both clients and team members. In addition, the ability to take direction and constructive feedback are key requirements of the role. In addition to reviewing files, this position specifically includes supervising at a senior level, leading, directing, motivating and training staff, as required, while fulfilling any other requirements needed in the department.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Professionalism and ownership
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Ability to operate effectively in a high volume environment
Knowledge, Education and Experience Requirements:
- CPA designation, or soon to be designated, would be an asset
- Would consider individuals who recently wrote the CFE
- Minimum 2+ years experience in public practice with audit experience
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Jazz-it and Tax Prep
- Ability to manage and meet client expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter on our website under Career Opportunities - Professionals. If you have questions, please contact Jeannette Blumentrath, HR Director at 780-420-4767.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest in KRP. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada