Senior Manager/Manager of Accounting and Advisory Services
Senior Manager/Manager Accounting and Advisory Services
Are you tired of completing time sheets, tracking and meeting billable hour requirements, getting grief for WIP overruns, working ridiculous overtime, and feeling under-appreciated?
Would you like to help clients without having to worry about tracking every minute of every day, serve people beyond compliance filings, and feel like you're making a difference, all without working any overtime? Well look no further.
McFadden Buttar & Associates CPAs Inc. (http://mbacpa.ca) is a small boutique firm in Kelowna, BC providing owner managed businesses and professionals throughout the Okanagan with exceptional service in key areas that are valuable to their business. In addition to traditional accounting, assurance, and tax planning, we are actively engaged in business advisory and integrated wealth planning services with our clients. Through our unique Professional Services Agreement clients have unlimited access to team members so there is no need to track time.
MBA is seeking a Senior Manager/Manager who will work alongside partners servicing the unique needs of our clients. The primary responsibilities will be reviewing and executing all aspects of client engagements while effectively training and mentoring staff members.
As the successful candidate your background will include:
- Professional designation (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA)
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in public practice, with preference given to an individual in a manager role
- Experience working with accounting and tax software, as well as advanced computer skills
- Detail oriented, with ability to make clear decisions, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently and as part of a team, and dedication to ongoing professional development and self-advancement
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
When you join MBA you will be provided with:
- Excellent compensation structure
- Paid professional development
- Extended health/dental benefits and personal care days
- Flexible work schedules
- Support and mentoring to advance your career within MBA
- Opportunity to work on complex client engagements from beginning to end
In addition to these great benefits you will be joining a talented, young, and energetic team with big firm knowledge and a small firm feel. You will become part of a social and close-knit culture that hosts seasonal activities, participates and supports community events and values strong work/life balance.
If you can see yourself in our environment, then apply in confidence to:
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada