Frac Shack™ is a fast paced, exciting and progressive company experiencing incredible growth! Our team includes employees who are high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in communication and commitment to personal/professional growth. Join our team and you will find Frac Shack advocates a healthy working environment and opportunities to experience the rewards of contributing to a proactive and competent team.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for reliable and timely management of certain aspects of financial reporting. The ability to prepare, review and ensure accuracy of financial reporting is critical. This position requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, accurate analysis, and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: including but not limited to:
- Consolidation of entity financial statements.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual consolidated financial reporting packages, worksheets, and narratives for senior management. Assists in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Responsible for the preparation of certain portions of the annual and quarterly financial statements, MD&A, including schedules, and financial statement notes,
- Support the budget and forecast process.
- Work with external auditors to deliver the audited annual financial statements and reviewed quarterly financial statements on agreed upon deadline
- Participate and provide recommendations towards the improvement of financial reporting processes
- Document policies, procedures and workflow within financial reporting cycle,
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned,
- Add value to analysis and reporting,
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be working towards, or just completed, the CPA program
- 1-2 years experience in an accounting based role
- Advanced computer skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav is considered an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organization skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast pace environment and with flexibility to change focus quickly to react to competing priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit sharing eligibility
Frac Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada