This position is responsible for supporting the company's financial objectives by providing analyses, recommendations, directing staff, ensuring compliance, and final refining of financial reporting documentation.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in an accounting management/director role;
- Completed CPA designation;
- Experience in the food service industry preferred;
- Experience with Franchises preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Solid organization and time management skills;
- Experience with Sage considered an asset.
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position will remain open until the correct candidate is found.
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada