Our client is searching for a Financial Analyst with progressive accounting experience in a project-accounting environment.
The candidate would be responsible for handling budgets, forecasting, annual costs and variance analysis.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships while ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- Perform ad hoc analysis on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the senior management team to prepare budgets, variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Develop annual and long-term financial plans, including participation in the design of the annual business planning framework
- Collaborate with the finance and operations teams, corporate and departmental budgets, and drive accountability by monitoring adherence to approved budgets
Your strengths include:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA,CGA or CA)
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A, preferably in Retail or Consumer Packaging Goods company
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong knowledge of business acumen
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Esmond Desilva.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!
More search results
Robert Half Canada
Auditor 3, Compliance Audit
HEARTS: Helping Everyone Access Resources Through Support
Volunteer Accountant to Act as Auditor
Calgary Multicultural Centre
Financial Audit Professional / Professionnel de l…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada