We are a mid-sized company in Calgary with 80+ employees and contractors serving in the oil and gas industry. We invest in our people to help them grow, develop, and achieve their goals - professionally and personally.
This role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to work with other extremely talented, fun, passionate, and high-character people who are fired up about the great mission, challenge, and vision we strive to realize at Cornerstone.
Reporting directly to the Controller and Shareholders of the corporation, this role will require the following:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years' applicable experience and enrolment in the CPA program
- Knoweldge of Quickbooks Accounting and Replicon timesheet software
- Working closely with the Controller and assisting with preparation of financial reports monthly
- Working together with the Controller and third party accounting firm to ensure complete and accurate annual financial reporting
- Accounts payable duties involving prompt payment of bills and follow up on any queries as required
- Accounts receivable duties as required, ensuring complete accuracy and timely preparation of invoiving to clients. Follow up on any outstanding queries
- Backup payroll duties as required
- Administrative duties as required
- An exceptional positive attitude and team player mentality
- Exceptional verbal and written english communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
This position would receive a competitive compensation package including hourly staff wage with vacation and benefits.
To be considered all applicants MUST submit a cover letter with their resume indicating the following:
- Your hourly wage expectation
- Your goals and interest in Cornerstone Engineering