Have you reached a glass ceiling? Or do you need a better work life balance? Looking for a mid-size dynamic organization to grow with? Buchanan Barry LLP might be the fit you are looking for!
Buchanan Barry LLP is a mid-size public accounting firm who believes in providing all clients with outstanding service. We offer audit and assurance, tax, valuation and advisory service to small and large enterprises, non-profit organizations and individuals. Our partners have created an incredible culture that places a high priority on professional development, mentorship and work life balance. We are searching for our next Accounting Manager to help us grow even more!
- Review working paper files including financial statements, income tax returns and correspondence
- Manage file budget, engagement planning, execution and completion of WIP
- Provide training, counseling and mentoring to accounting staff
- Act as a firm focal point in identifying and disseminating changes in accounting standards
- Assist the firm in maintaining high standards of client services
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Assist the firm in maintaining high standards of client service and professionalism
- Identify marketing opportunities within existing internal and external networks
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with approximately five-years of experience, of which at least two years will be managerial experience;
- Strong financial, analytical and project management skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoys working independently with minimum supervision
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@buchananbarry.ca. We can’t wait to meet you and show you why Buchanan Barry LLP is a great place for you to work!