Senior Financial Accountant
- Robert Half Canada
- Calgary, Alberta
- Job Industry
- Oil & Gas/Mining Exploration and Development, Oil & Gas/Mining Services
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Contract (includes summer)
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking a contract term Senior Financial Accountant for our downtown Oil and Gas client. The duration for this Senior Financial Accountant will be for up to three months.
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparation
- Monthly accruals for capital and operating expenses
- Month end SAP close
- Monthly variance analysis
- Assist with quarter end disclosures
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA CA, CMA, CGA)
- 5+ years of Oil & Gas E&P experience
- 5+ years of post designation corporate accounting experience
- Hyperion HFM
If you are available immediately and have the above qualifications, please contact Robert Half Management Resources at (403) 264-5301 or email your resume to email@example.com quoting job order number 05000-0011044190.
Robert Half Management Resources would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest!
More search results
CAMBODIA | Finance Volunteer @ Non-Profit Support…
Accounting for International Development
Senior Project Accountant
ATCO Energy Solutions Ltd.
Payroll and Accounting Coordinator
College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
OneSoft Solutions Inc.
Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller
Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette