MaXfield Inc. is recruiting for an Accountant to join our accounting team. This position interacts with various departments, department managers and has the potential for growth.
This role aids in all aspects of the day to day accounting activities to ensure costs are monitored and prepares necessary reports for management to make informed financial decisions. This role readies and maintains financial and business transactions, applies accounting principles, and has a solid understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
- Review and analyze inventory activity, WIP transactions and production costs of various product lines
- Complete monthly reconciliation of various accounts
- Review and prepare Month-End Journal Entries as directed
- Monitor key performance indicators
- Assist in prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end reports
- Aid in the preparation of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Expert working knowledge and use of Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing accounting
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems
- Previous experience working in an ERP system is an asset, Epicor preferred
- Accounting designation, near to completion of designation or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of manufacturing accounting experience at an intermediate to senior level
This full-time position offers a competitive salary, in line with experience, health benefits and an RRSP plan.
Deadline to apply is September 3, 2019.
Please email resumes in confidence to: email@example.com