You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
We are currently looking hire a Manager to complement our energetic, high caliber team in the Lethbridge location. This role will ideally suit a professional with strong business development ability and a proven track record of great technical skills. If you are looking for excellent development prospects and a career challenge, our growing practice which supports a diverse client group may be the opportunity for you.
As part of our growing practice the Audit/Enterprise Manager will apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices & methodologies at client engagements and have the ability to manage relationships with clients, practice leaders, and junior staff.
What you will do:
- Manage client engagements including audit and non-audit, personal and corporate tax
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan.
- Work with members of the assurance management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff in the areas of career development, core and industry specific.
- Strong business development acumen and technical competencies.
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies at client engagements.
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience working in public practice accounting.
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.