You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG Enterprise professionals are dedicated solely to helping business owners and entrepreneurs of privately-held businesses to grow and build thriving enterprises. We serve as trusted business advisers –- and the right business adviser can make a big difference by contributing valuable perspectives, ideas and options to help business owners capitalize on opportunities.
What you will do:
Our teams of professionals help our clients manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. As a Senior Accountant you will be required to apply KPMG's accounting practices and methodologies on client engagements.
- Preparation and review of Notice to Reader and Review Engagement financial statements
- Preparation and review of working paper files for income tax returns for personal, corporate and trust returns
- Occasional bookkeeping duties including preparation or review of investment account reconciliations
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules
- Ensuring follow-up on notices of assessment
- Providing support to team members in related tasks and guidance to junior staff as required
What you bring to the role:
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
- Completed undergraduate degree and a CPA designation would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure managers are kept updated on file progression
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Strong time-management and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel skills required
- Previous use of Tax Prep and CaseView programs would be beneficial
- Strong accounting foundation, including knowledge of relevant accounting frameworks and file documentation best practices
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.