Strategy and Operations Manager
STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Sherwood Park-Strathcona County Primary Care Network (PCN) was established in 2007 as a resource for family physicians to collaborate with multidisciplinary health professionals to improve overall health in patients.
The Strategy and Operations Manager is a senior role within the PCN and reports directly to the Executive Director. The Manager oversees finance, payroll, business planning, procurement, and communications functions and will provide leadership, oversight, expertise and support that will assist the Executive Director and other PCN Managers in strategic and operational decision making. This is a key role within the organization and as such, the Manager will be expected to bring a strategic and operational mindset, an ability to provide well-reasoned analysis and recommendations for action, a problem solving and “can do” attitude and experience of working within a multi-professional environment.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the PCN Leadership team.
- Manage the PCNs financial accounting system and processes and ensure compliance with the PCNs Internal Financial Control Policy.
- Lead the production of the PCNs 3-year business plan, with the Executive Director and other key stakeholders.
- Plan, organize and deliver the PCN Annual Report and financial returns to Alberta Health and the financial audit with PCN auditors.
- Build a measurement and evaluation framework that utilizes data and integrates with other zone wide initiatives regarding data measurement.
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable PCN business insights.
- Develop the PCNs Risk Register and associated mitigation plans in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Ensure allocated resources (human and capital) are utilized effectively, efficiently and appropriately.
- Oversee PCN procurement processes.
- Support, coach and mentor a team.
- CPA Designation
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial capacity
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in a senior financial role
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizational and program change initiatives
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work one evening per week
- Experience in the public sector and/or healthcare sector
- Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
The Sherwood Park-Strathcona County PCN offers a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits, opportunities for continuing education, and an outstanding work environment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates in advance for their applications; however, only those being selected for an interview will be contacted.