Are you looking for a fresh start, or do you need a better work life balance? Buchanan Barry LLP is a mid-sized firm that might be the fit you are looking for!
Who are we? Buchanan Barry LLP is a mid-size public accounting firm that believes in providing all clients with outstanding service. We offer audit and assurance, tax, valuation and advisory service to small and large enterprises, non-profit organizations and individuals. Our partners have created an incredible culture that places a high priority on professional development, mentorship and work life balance. We offer a team based environment that focuses on the betterment of our staff both personally and professionally.
Buchanan Barry LLP is looking to add an experienced Manager to our Calgary downtown office. The successful Manager will report directly to the Partners and will be a client-focused leader in our team. We will rely on the manager to promote our people-first culture and continue the development of our incredible staff.
- Review working paper files including financial statements, income tax returns and correspondence
- Manage files to completion which includes budget, planning and review
- Provide training, counseling and mentoring to accounting staff
- Act as a firm focal point in identifying and disseminating changes in accounting standards
- Assist the firm in maintaining high standards of client services
- Develop and maintain strong client and work relationships
- Assist the firm in maintaining high standards of client service and professionalism
- Identify marketing opportunities within existing internal and external networks
Skills and Qualifications
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with approximately three years of experience, of which at least two years will be public practice managerial experience
- Strong financial, analytical and project management skills
- A strong work ethic and time management skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working independently with minimum supervision
We can’t wait to meet you and show you why Buchanan Barry LLP is a great place for you to work!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@buchananbarry.ca.