Controller- Strong Business Tax Background
- Cashco Financial
- Job Industry
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
We are looking for an agile, passionate number-cruncher with a strong background in corporate taxes / auditing to work in a dynamic and growing organization, maintaining the books for a group of small to medium businesses! We are a values-driven organization with a strong sense of purpose, looking for someone with the perfect balance of discipline and urgency.
This person reports to and works closely with the Chief Financial Officer and owner.
- For multiple diverse companies, manage accounting operations (Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition)
- Monthly and annual financial statements, year-end, and reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, provincial, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Building department policies, processes, and practices to ensure compliance and stellar performance. Develop reports and improvements to support our growing company.
- Support financial analysis initiatives as we evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, and products costing.
- Advise on and implement internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Strong background in corporate tax
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Leadership and initiative
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university an asset
- Three or more years related experience and/or training
- CPA (CA, CMA, or CGA) designation an asset
Job Type: Full-time
More search results
Kahn Halpern Marshall Chartered Professional Accountants
CAMBODIA | Finance Volunteer @ Non-Profit Support…
Accounting for International Development
Senior Project Accountant
ATCO Energy Solutions Ltd.
Payroll and Accounting Coordinator
College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
OneSoft Solutions Inc.