REDI Enterprises Society has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our senior leadership team as a full-time, permanent employee. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance Manager plays a key role in the success of the REDI organization by leading the finance and payroll team. This position supports the development of annual budgets, and prepares monthly analysis of revenue and expenses against prior year and budget providing insights and solutions to help mitigate risks in managing an annual budget of $13 million. Working with external auditors, the Finance Manager coordinates the annual audit, and is also responsible for the completion of financial reporting for various funding bodies.
Every day REDI's team of nearly 200 employees develops and delivers meaningful programs, supports and advocacy for persons with disabilities. Founded in 1952, REDI Enterprises Society is the driving force behind the movement to build a community where everyone belongs. This is not just a marketing catch-phrase. It is a fundamental belief, and heartfelt mission on the part of all of us who work day in and day out to move our community closer to that goal
REDI's mission is to enable individuals to attain respect, opportunity and responsibility. We value reciprocal respect, trust, integrity, support, honesty, empowerment, compassion and accountability.
Education and experience required:
- CPA designation required
- Minimum of two years' work experience in the field.
- Strong experience in AP, AR, Payroll and Budgeting
- Superior supervisory skills and ability to build a cohesive and effective team.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with Navision (NAV) or equivalent.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in the human services industry or not for profit organization would be an asset.
More search results
Arctic Arrow Powerline Group Ltd.
Senior Tax Analyst
Shareworks by Morgan Stanley
2019/2018 CFE Writer or Chartered Professional Ac…
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP
Chief Financial Officer
Brentwood Community Development Group
Chief Executive Officer
Government of Northwest Territories