FCL is hiring a Business Analyst on a permanent basis at our Coop Refinery Complex in Regina, Saskatchewan.
What you’ll do:
You will use your well-developed skills and apply knowledge in completing the project life cycle and play a key role in enabling the change management process for assigned technology initiatives. You will prepare analysis and recommendations that assist CRC in maximizing operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency.
- You will complete the project life cycle for assigned initiatives including a gap analysis and resolution for user needs and software fit; gathering, documenting, prioritizing and communicating requirements; and participating in vendor selection, system design, testing and implementation.
- You will assist CRC operating areas in maximizing their financial and operational results. Identify areas for potential improvement, gather data, perform research, prepare analysis, develop unbiased independent recommendations, and present findings in support of proposed changes. Assist with the preparation of business cases which supports decision-making, improvements and the CEO-5 Policy.
- You will analyze the feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems/system enhancements to ensure the system design aligns with user needs. Discuss weaknesses and recommendations with the Manager to understand the risks and impacts to end users.
- You will assist with the preparation of and review of project initiation, Request for Expenditure (RFE) and Authority for Expenditure (AFE) forms, determine whether expenditures are capital or expense. Including evaluating CRC's profitability, cash flows, business processes, contracts, expenditures, and market trends.
Why it matters:
We fuel Western Canada. Our Refinery strives to be a recognized leader in safety, reliability and sustainability within the petroleum-refining industry.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Project Management & Business Analysis and:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in business/Commerce
- You have a minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- You have a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, Power Query, Power View, VBA and Macros are considered an asset.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by September 25, 2020. Visit www.fcl.crs to apply.
If you require support to apply for this opportunity please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.