Our office has an immediate opening for an accountant with several years’ experience in public practice. The successful individual will be well organized, enthusiastic and enjoy working with clients to provide the best in customer service.
- Current experience in preparing review and audit files
- Professional designation or advanced standing in a professional accounting program
- Experience in the preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The highest level of professional integrity
- A rewarding compensation and benefit package
- Opportunity for advancement
- Professional development opportunities
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
About our firm
Apex Accounting, Chartered Professional Accountants has two locations in the East Kootenay region of British Columbia where our average commute to work is under 10 minutes in both Cranbrook and Creston. We pride ourselves on being a progressive firm with a focus on owner-managed small businesses. We offer a full range of services – including preparation of audit, review and notice to reader financial statements, personal and corporate tax preparation and bookkeeping. Both of our offices are paper-less.
How to apply
If you would like to join our team of dedicated people, please send your resume to
Job Type: Full-time