ElectionBuddy is a high growth company that is seeking to hire an entrepreneurial Operations Director to oversee finance and HR, along with building and managing a high-performance services team. The qualified candidate will have the ability to think strategically, but also the desire to roll up the sleeves to get the job done.
ElectionBuddy is a simple to setup, high integrity cloud based voting platform that helps member-based organizations like professional associations, homeowner associations, unions and universities manage board elections, motion approvals, contract ratifications and bylaw amendments through its ability to send notice, record the vote, tally the results and share the winners for both remote elections and onsite and virtual meetings within Zoom, Meet, Webex or any video communication platform. ElectionBuddy Inc.has developed the platform and provides support and related services.
With the vast number of associations, homeowner associations, unions, universities, religious organizations, K-12 Schools, political parties, venues, sports facilities all of whom conduct elections and votes during monthly and annual meetings, the market is large and growing. The Covid-19 pandemic has forced these groups to conduct their meetings and voting remotely. And with the new post-Covid normal, because these groups have been forced to meet, the demand to include remote participants will increase further.
Reporting to the President, the Operations Director will be accountable for:
• Managing day to day finances, bookkeeping and reconciliations.
• Overseeing payroll and related HR contracting and performance including policy creation that promotes ElectionBuddy Core values and Purpose.
• Payment Receipt management and the continued automation of the Quote to Cash process and existing self-service payments.
• Monitoring performance, establishing corrective measures as needed, and preparing detailed reports, both current and forecasting for the President.
• Building and management of the services team for delivery on Remote Election Dedicated Assistance and Meeting Scrutineering.
• Building and maintaining trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
• Attestation of election results and creation of processes for the automation of the same.
Candidate Profile: Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Credentials and background: a CPA or MBA or related designation is required, with preference to those with experience in public practice or a consulting organization.
- Proven Business Results: a record of delivery success with an emphasis on customer retention and service.
- Strong Leadership: Soft interpersonal skills, steadfast resolve and personal integrity with experince in staff management and recruitment
- Volunteer Board Experience: participation in board meetings will assist in your ability to deliver ElectionBuddy
- Delivery Acumen: Understanding of the documentation, formation and execution of new processes and market opportunities while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Metric and KPI Experience: a solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Decision Making and creative problem-solving skills
- Location: our team works remotely, so there is no location requirement, though preference will be given to candidates who work in Arizona or Alberta.