KBH CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS is a leading Alberta-based Accounting and Advisory firm with offices in Edmonton and Provost. KBH offers a full range of services designed to meet the financial and consulting needs of our client’s owner-managed businesses. We have been in business valuing team growth & development, our clients and our communities for over 39 years.
We are currently looking for a permanent full time Senior Associate for our Edmonton office. This role is perfect for an experienced Accountant who has recently written the CPA Alberta Common Final Exam (CFE). This individual is a self-sufficient, positive and motivated individual with the ability to work on files independently from start to finish. The successful candidate must have amazing internal and external client service and relationship building skills.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ability to work on Notice to Reader (NTRs), Reviews and Audit Engagements
- Informally mentoring Associates on file work
- Being a senior on audit files
- Provide professional advice and support to clients to assist them with their requirements
- Completing corporate and personal tax returns, while providing our clients with beneficial tax strategies and solutions
- Assisting clients with their wage subsidy inquiries and needs
- Identify issues, potential solutions and make recommendations
- Maintain a good understanding of accounting software
- Provide technical support to team members on various programs
- Being a part of or leading firm related initiatives and/or projects
The successful candidate must have:
- A University degree
- At least 2 years of experience working in Public Practice, recently written the common final exam (CFE) or 1-year post CPA designation
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Word, Caseware, TaxPrep
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online or similar online software would be an asset
- Exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail
Looking for the Right Fit? Then start with the Right Firm. KBH offers a challenging and rewarding experience, excellent compensation & benefits, Fridays off in the summer and much more. If you are interested in our firm and this position, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Human Resources at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Also, please visit our website at www.kbh.ca. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.