Our client has a Career position that involves travel within Western Canada.
Accountant - Business Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity with a large organization that offers room to grow and advance.
- Analyzing Products for Sale, understanding of Cost/Price Relationships
- Produce and Present Data in Spreadsheet form
- Communicate with Vendors and other Team Members to Collect Required Information
- Travel to 5 locations in Western Canada
- Accounting Designation
- Strong Business Acumen
- Project Driven
- Analytical, Self Starter
- Positive Team Player
- Organized Planner
- Computer Competency including knowledge of ERP system and Advanced level of Excel
- Able to Travel within Western Canada as required (could be as many as 26 weeks/year)
- Above Average Compensation Package
- Job Satisfaction in a Fast-Paced Working Environment
- Benefits Package 100% paid by the company
- Team environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or by email at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.