- Work closely with the President, the CFO, and the respective Senior Management Teams to establish and implement consistent Corporate vision and financial reporting; strategic, financial and business objectives; and to plan, manage and carry out a course of action to achieve these objectives for each of the various subsidiaries and significantly controlled investments.
- Work as a team member with the CFO, the Corporate Controller, the US Controller to develop and implement consistent strategic direction, effective leadership, technical authority, policy development, management information systems, financial reporting and executive dash boards related to the Accounting, Finance, and Treasury functions within the world-wide corporate group.
- Develop accounting processes and procedures; supervise, review, and analyze monthly financial reporting packages; and implement budgeting and forecasting modeling.
- Work with external and internal Corporate resources to ensure compliance with statutory, legal, and corporate tax compliance and risk mitigation.
- Identify best practices, recommend, and implement financial and management reporting and cost controls.
- Develop and provide senior management with financial information necessary to support strategic operations and capital decision making processes.
- Ensure each subsidiary’s strategic objectives are achieved by closely monitoring progress, and by coaching and enabling reporting subsidiaries to optimize their achievements
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI’s) related to area of responsibility. Monitor progress, highlight deficiencies, and implement corrective action.
- Oversee the provision of timely, concise, accurate and informative financial reporting and communication to Management and other relevant parties in an efficient and effective manner.
- Oversee and develop, implement, and maintain the Companies’ financial policies and procedures in accordance with best practices of internal control, generally accepted accounting principles and business management.
- Responsible for preparing finance portion Board package for respective subsidiary prior to Board of Directors’ meetings.
- Oversee budget process and ensures budget objectives are achieved by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- B Comm., MBA or equivalent from an accredited University
- Recognized professional accounting designation
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years proven, progressive management experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Solid understanding of domestic and international taxation issues and compliance requirements.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment with significant exposure to international business transactions and operations.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Able to work independently and take on additional responsibilities.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications and ERP systems.
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.