Executive Director, Corporate Finance
Medicine Hat College is seeking a full-time Executive Director, Corporate Finance. Reporting to the Vice President, Administration & Finance, this position is responsible at an institutional level for ensuring regulatory controls, fiscal integrity, compliance of all accounting and financial information operating in accordance with legislated requirements, professional standards and College policies.
This position sets tactical and operational direction, determining and achieving goals that support the strategic plan and meet business requirements, and for providing strategic leadership to the Corporate Finance managers and their teams to develop, administer and report budget for the work units of:
- Financial Services
- Bookstore & Duplicating
- Hospitality and Conference Services
The ideal candidate will possess a dedicated work ethic, effective leadership and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental and college goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or related field(s)
- CPA designation (membership in good standing)
- Six (6) years directly related experience including leading significant projects and managing human and financial resources.
- Breadth of senior management experience with expertise in supervising and managing a diverse team within a portfolio of corporate functions and supporting institutional change.
Directly related experience in a post-secondary institution is considered an asset
More search results
Director of Finance and Business Administration
St. Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Schools
Manager Corporate Accounting
Director of Finance
Black Gold School Division
Volunteer Audit Committee Member
Calgary Catholic School District
Director of Finance and Administrative Services