Heagy LLP has been providing comprehensive accounting, assurance and tax services to residents and businesses in the Saskatchewan area since 1982. We are seeking an experienced CPA to join our team as a Senior Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum seven (7) to eight (8) years of relevant work experience in public accounting
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations and Canadian Auditing Standards
- Strong knowledge of Canadian personal and corporate income taxes
- Experience with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, TaxPrep, Excel, Quickbooks and Sage
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, including exceptional interpersonal skills to earn the trust and confidence of clients and colleagues
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Team player with strong leadership and mentoring skills
This position may provide partnership opportunities for the right individual.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a supportive and flexible work environment.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.