BOUT THE BETHANY GROUP
Our Mission and Values:
Mission: Providing person – centered service that builds a caring community, connects people and makes a positive difference in each person’s life through the provision of Health, Housing and Supportive Living Services.
Values: As a faith-based organization growing from the foundation of our 100-year history of sharing God’s love, we seek to live the following values: keeping people at the center of our thinking; fostering safe and welcoming communities; and a sustainable approach to providing service.
Foster Person Centered Care
- We put people at the center of our thinking by respecting their values, preferences and expressed needs.
- We have a willingness to accept responsibility for our actions, behaviors, performance and decisions.
Whole Team Collaboration
- We believe that collaboration enables us to work together to achieve our common purpose of providing person-centered service that builds caring communities.
- We try and understand other people’s perspectives and support them through challenging situations. We are concerned for each other.
- We manage change by acknowledging the change, facing our fears, seeking support and focusing on the positive outcomes.
- We know that self-awareness is a key component of emotional intelligence and this leads to better work performance, healthier relationships and a better sense of fulfillment.
Act with Integrity and Respect
- We are trustworthy and honest in our interactions. We always treat people with courtesy, politeness, and kindness.
For more about The Bethany Group visit: thebethanygroup.ca
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the Manager of Financial Services is a competent, professional individual who manages and is responsible for the development, implementation and quality of the organization’s financial systems and controls, which include accounting, budgeting, annual audit(s), reporting to internal and external stakeholders, forecasting, analysis, policies and procedures, as well as committees and project work.
The candidate will have a professional accounting designation with relevant senior level accounting and management experience within a multifaceted organization. It is preferred that the ideal candidate have experience with real estate finance, property management operations and a background working with not-for-profit operations and/or Public Bodies. The individual will have experience working with and reporting to governing Boards of Directors and exposure to working with municipal councils would be considered a strong asset. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of success responding to the ever increasing regulatory demands, including financial and corporate reporting.
A competitive compensation package will be provided including an attractive base salary and excellent benefits. Further details will be discussed in a personal interview.
FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Ardyce Kouri or Angela Karwal
Leaders International Executive Search
Suite 501 Fox One
10226 – 104 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 1B8
For a detail copy of the profile and to apply visit: https://leadersinternational.com/the-bethany-group-manager-of-financial-services/