Vada Capital provides accounting and corporate finance support to our partner and prospective companies. We work across multiple industries and pride ourselves on strong values paired with financial discipline and strategic planning. We are looking to add a highly organized and outgoing accounting professional to work directly with the companies we support to integrate our financial reporting processes.
The role will support internal team members with a variety of clients by performing day to day accounting functions and using our tools and processes to create financial reports and assist with budget planning. The role also includes system implementation support as well as provides opportunities to participate in strategic planning sessions with clients. No two days in the role will be the same.
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand business processes to develop and communicate the detailed financial reporting package
- Lead reviews of weekly cash flow statements with client ownership and management teams
- Undertake financial analysis of operating and capital budgets and the preparation of annual budgets
- Work closely with the clients to develop and report on accurate and reliable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Continually evaluate current processes and business structure for the opportunity to improve and implement revised processes for financial and operational efficiency
- May involve the day-to-day accounting functions including payables, receivables, payroll and entries into accounting software
- Complete and file corporate tax returns
- Support year end processes with external accountants
- Good project management skills and the ability to produce quality work within tight timeframes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills to manage own work
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality
- 4-6 years related experience including supervisory experience
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
More search results
Co-op Accounting Student
Tua Financial Technologies
2021 CFE Writer or Newly Designated Chartered Pro…
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP
Bilingual Tax/Business Analyst (En/Fr)
Trilogy Software Inc.
Financial Controller - Nine Months Contract
Petrus Resources Ltd.
Intermediate / Senior Accountant
Sihota Taylor [on behalf of our client]