LMSPC is a Chartered Professional Accounting firm that was established in 2020 in Brooks, Alberta. Our principles have over 15 years of experience in the public accounting. Our firm prides itself on a professional yet casual atmosphere. We are a full-service firm serving clients in oil & gas, agriculture, retail, real estate and all other small business industries.
We seek a full-time CPA for our team. While our firm has a busy tax-season that requires overtime, we strive for a good quality work-life balance.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in public accounting
- Professional accounting designation
- Experience working with Caseware, Taxprep, Sage, QuickBooks, and Xero
- Strong proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Preference will be given to individuals with agricultural and oil & gas experience
- Experience and an interest in assurance engagements
- Aptitude for internal controls and systems to assist in fine tuning and developing processes in our growing firm
- Self-motivated with an inquiring mindset to ensure continual development and growth
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Prepare corporate year-end working papers, financial statements and tax returns
- Communicate with clients and assist with file management
- Review year end files prepared by other staff
- Prepare and review personal tax returns
- Assist and oversee others
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com prior to July 15, 2021.