Our well-established accounting practice located in Strathmore, 25 minutes east of Calgary, is seeking the right candidate to fill a full-time staff CPA position.
The successful candidate will bring a high degree of professionalism into the workplace and must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of Notice to Reader files, corporate tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation of Review Engagement files, corporate tax return and financial statements
- Preparation of Audit files, corporate tax return and financial statements
- Preparation and review of compliance documentation, specifically Goods and Services Tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns and supporting business statements
- Focus on client service and quality of work
Skills and qualifications:
- A minimum 3 years experience in public practice
- Professional accounting designation
- Experience in assurance engagements
- Strong proficiencies with MS Office
- Experience working with Caseware, Profile (or similar tax preparation software), QuickBooks and Sage
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude/team player and the desire to provide excellent customer service
Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP offers a fantastic work environment led by a group of 28 plus employees. We offer fair compensation relevant to experience as well as a generous Group Benefit plan including flex benefits. Find out more about us by visiting our website www.gh-a.com, Facebook or Instagram.