We have an immediate opening for an accounting administrator to join our team.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial statements for a portfolio of properties including AP, AR, journal entries, accruals, prepaids and bank reconciliations.
- Set up and invoice chargebacks and special assessments/loans as required.
- Enter and assist property managers with budgets.
- Coordinate with external auditors on property year-ends.
- Coordinate with property managers and clients in addressing any concerns or questions regarding their financial information.
- Ensure all internal procedures are being followed.
- Accounting diploma and/or a minimum of one-year full cycle accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures and practices as well as full cycle accounting processes.
- Detailed oriented and able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Team player: excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org