We are a growing downtown Calgary CPA/CA firm that focuses on tax advisory and compliance for high net worth clients. We also do review engagements, but no audits.
Nuvero's value proposition to you is that we will pay you for the quality of your work and your productivity.
We are looking for a motivated CPA to work in our tax group (completed in-depth is a must). The role would also include a small portion of difficult file preparation and some file review:
- Prepare difficult tax returns, necessary paperwork, and reports
- Review and sign-off on tax returns
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Assess tax savings and recommendation of strategies
- Prepare tax instruction letters for legal counsel
- Meeting with clients to review tax results at end of year meetings
- Responding to CRA Information Requests and Examinations/Audits
Please send your resume and salary expectations.
Qualifications: CPA designation required
Experience: 2+ years of post-designation experience, Completed In-Depth Program, Tax Cycle and Quick Books Online experience preferred
Strong knowledge of accounting and career focused on tax
Desire to learn and develop in Compliance and Tax
Can do attitude
Takes ownership of work
Amazing communication skills
Job Type: Full-time