Precision Group of Companies is a seeking an experienced Corporate Controller to provide financial leadership and coordination, responsible for the supervision and management of all accounting and financial functions. Primary responsibilities include financial reporting, system development, budgeting, and planning. This includes management of the monthly close process, monthly, quarterly, and annual billings, payroll and staff reimbursements, accounts receivable, supervising accounts payable, monthly reporting, statutory reporting, and all treasury administration.
The Corporate Controller will also initiate and implement policies and procedures to identify, resolve, and document accounting issues in addition to streamlining processes for reliable and timely delivery of accounting information. The Corporate Controller will also play an active role in the strategic planning for the existing business and future acquisitions.
Accounting & Reporting
• Manage the accounting operations including the review of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and statutory reporting for each of the divisions.
• Coordination of year-end statements for NTR, review or otherwise.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements and external reporting to financial institutions, ensuring that all reporting requirements are met.
• Generation of reports of performance against budgets.
• Manage group insurance and benefit programs.
• Responsible for full management of the group's accounting team. Hire, train and mentor accounting and administrative staff.
• Provide advice and guidance on all accounting matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis, and reporting.
• Set the priorities within accounting group.
• Direct and coordinate the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
• Responsible for the financial integration and systems build out of new acquisitions.
• Develop and lead initiatives to identify operating costs, variances and develop performance and variance analyses and work with the various departments to improve and control current processes which impact customer quality.
• Support new systems or project selections and implementation from a strategic finance and internal control perspective.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting and financing or related field
• Chartered Professional Accountant or Chartered Accountant designation
• 5-10 years of work-related experience with a combination of both public practice and industry
• Ability to demonstrate private financial reporting experience
• Strong knowledge of corporate tax
Additional Skills and Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with ERP integration
• Able to analyze, organize, summarize, and articulate complex legal and financial information
• Detailed, highly organized, and communicative
• Credible, ethical, transparent with a clean financial history
• Ability to handle payroll including the mental conflicts that are associated with this responsibility
• Good GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
• Exceptional work ethic
• Exceptional proficiency with computers and knowledge of programming
The Precision Group of Companies work together cohesively to provide complete solutions for engineering and ventilation needs for our clients. The group consists of the following companies: Precision Engineering, Aerotek Equipment, Aerotek Ventilation, and Precision Forensics. These companies are leading the way in multi-disciplined engineering, forensics, and industrial equipment & ventilation across North America.
At the Precision Group of Companies, our Values are:
SAFETY We all make it home
TEAM Winning together
EQUALITY My opinion matters
DRIVE Hard work drives us
TRUST We keep our commitment
WHAT WE OFFER
The Precision Group of Companies provides a challenging and fast paced team environment that pushes you to learn and grow in your career. We are a locally owned and operated company that values our people and their families.
We provide a competitive compensation package along with a team-based, collaborative, and safe working environment. The Precision Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Thank you to all applicants, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.