Cross Border Tax Analyst
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
CompassTAX LLP is a Calgary-based accounting firm providing tax services to Canadians and Americans living or working abroad. We also assist Canadian companies with cross-border compensation strategies and related tax policy development.
We are a small Chartered Professional Accountants firm located in the Beltline area. For further information, please visit our website: www.compasstax.ca
CompassTAX is seeking to fill a position for a full time Cross Border Tax Analyst. This position will appeal to those looking to specialize in US and Canadian tax in a challenging and interesting work environment.
- Focus on expatriate clients, preparing Canadian and United States personal tax returns
- Preparation of various Non-Resident Forms and applications
- Research various US and Canadian income tax issues
- Review and process Notices of Assessment
- Liaise with clients while building client relationships
- Depending upon experience, assist with the preparation of Canadian and United States corporate tax returns
- 2 plus years public practice accounting experience, including US and Canadian personal tax preparation experience
- Exposure to Canadian and US corporate tax would be an asset, but not required
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute to team effort, as well as work independently with efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Professional development courses applicable to the position
- Exposure to cross-border and international taxes in a professional and friendly office environment
Please send a cover letter, which includes your salary expectations, along with your resume, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (please indicate Cross Border Tax Analyst in the Subject Line).
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.