Chief Financial Officer - North America
This is a critical leadership role, focused on continuously reinforcing a culture of teamwork and collaboration across multiple departments and geographical locations throughout North America. It requires a self-motivated professional who thrives on minimal direction, possess a passion for problem solving and a relentless drive for continuous improvement to support Metalogic’s exponential growth.
The Chief Financial Officer role is both strategic and hands-on tactical, providing expertise, with a propensity for closing processing gaps to simplify the areas of cash flow, purchasing, accounts receivable, forecasting as well as overall service operations. The Chief Financial Officer works closely with operational executive, controllers and senior management to create an environment of transparency, communication and growth.
- Own and direct the company’s entire financial operations.
- Lead the development of monthly financial reports, KPI’s and strategies to executive team and partners.
- Collaborate with executive teams and business units across NA to support efficient, effective operational decisions.
- Develop / Manage cash-flow strategies to position for continued growth.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis.
- Lead operations of the finance department, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll.
- Manage the annual forecasts and monitor monthly.
- Evaluate, implement, and streamline policies, procedures, controls, primarily through existing or new software platforms.
- Support Finance Department initiatives, such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, with research, planning, and implementation.
- Work closely with partners to drive preparation of tax schedules, returns and information. Manage all tax planning and compliance with federal and provincial/state requirement.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and execute effective strategies
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges.
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines.
- Extraordinary analytical, quantitative skills.
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- Experience working in a dynamic and high growth corporate environment.
- 7-10 years of senior level finance roles
- General ledger experience and comprehensive knowledge of Month-end Close Activities
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field
- Passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Experience/propensity leveraging software to automate/simplify process.
- Experience managing a services-oriented company
Metalogic is a full service, turnkey, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and inspection company specializing in the research, development and execution of advanced innovative technologies and services. With offices throughout North America, as well as temporary projects around the world, Metalogic has achieved multiple industry firsts and numerous client awards for inspection innovation in the Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Pipeline Industries.