Stark & Marsh CPA LLP (Swift Current) is seeking a qualified individual to join our firm as a Tax Manager. Remote applicants would be considered for this position.
We are a progressive and competitive organization, but also understand the importance of a healthy work environment and a balance in life. We value our down-to-earth culture and ability to have fun and are always looking for new team members that can do the same.
- Our successful candidate will possess their CPA (CA, CMA, or CGA)
- 3-5 years’ experience in providing tax preparation support for privately held entities
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax program
- Experience with a client base of agriculture would be deemed an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- The ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- The willingness to learn & goal oriented
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize workload to ensure client commitments are honoured.
Our successful candidate will receive technical training and immediate practical experience in their area of employment. While developing the required technical knowledge and diagnostic, project/process management, and information management skills, they will also strive to reach leadership, management, communications, and interpersonal competencies as cultivated within the firm.
Our total rewards package includes flexible work schedules, an RRSP matching program, benefits, and professional development and training. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate's knowledge, skills, and experience.