Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Maternity Leave Contract)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing and payment of trade payables and utilities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reconciling vendor statements and handling creditor inquiries.
- Processing payments to lease operators.
- Ensuring information is verified for accuracy and payments.
- Assisting with vendor credit applications
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3-5 Years experience
- Ability to handle high monthly volumes (2000+ invoices)
- Detail oriented with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Analytical and problem solver
- AS400 experience an asset