Based in Nisku, AB, Dynaleo Inc. is an innovative edibles company specializing in the production of gummies. As a company, we provide a first-class product for our customers and a collaborative and engaging work environment for our employees.
Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast paced, people focused company that is passionate about providing quality product to its customers? Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing routine financial analysis including but not limited to preparation of week/month/year end activities, analysis and reporting of company policies and procedures, assist in quarterly and annual financial statements, manage balance sheets to track financial progress. Responding to inquiries and managing communication between internal and external partners. This is a fulltime permanent position.
- Deliver daily analytical and decision support to the Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Management departments.
- Manage company Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in a timely manner.
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate reports on budgets, forecasts, variance, costing output and monthly financials for each department.
- Manage the GL, balance sheet reconciliation and follow up.
- Participate in the Company’s annual budgeting process.
- Review and improve best practices when evaluating budgets and forecasts.
- Create accurate reports of KPIs and company targets.
- Provide strategic analysis as required to drive continuous improvement.
- Create innovative approaches to maintain reports and financial procedures for the company.
- Establish positive relationships between departments.
- Manage internal processes to ensure that all financial activities follow regulatory policies and company guidelines.
- Facilitate month end, quarter end, and year end close processes.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Adhere to up-to-date financial regulations and legislation.
- Assist the Information Technology department in the company ERP implementation
- Other duties as assigned
The Key to Success:
- Reliability to carry out duties and follow instructions.
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative or performance without supervision.
- Commitment to working collaboratively on and with cross functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external peers.
- Ability to communicate financial reports to all department levels.
- Ability to visualize data and financial results.
The Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification related to Finance, Marketing Analytics, or Data Sciences
- Professional accounting designation or working towards and/or CPA preferred.
- 2+ years’ progressively responsible experience in budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel and BI experience.
- Experience in manufacturing considered an asset.