We are a dynamic growing downtown Calgary CPA/CA firm that focuses on tax advisory and compliance for high-net-worth clients. We also do review engagements, but no audits. Nuvero's value proposition to you is that we will pay you for the quality of your work and your productivity. Our human resource policies are exceptional.
We are looking for a motivated CPA to work in our tax advisory and compliance group. The role would include tax planning, file review and a small portion of difficult file preparation:
- File review and sign-off on Reviews, Compilations and Tax Returns
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Assess tax savings and recommendation of strategies
- Meeting with clients to review tax results at end of year meetings
- Prepare difficult tax returns, necessary paperwork, and reports
Please send your resume and salary expectations.
Qualifications: CPA designation required
Experience: 1 year of manager experience, Tax Cycle and Quick Books Online experience preferred, Completed In-Depth Program
Strong knowledge of accounting and career focused on tax
Desire to learn and develop in Compliance and Tax
Can do attitude
Takes ownership of work
Amazing communication skills
Job Type: Full-time