- Thompson Rivers University
- Kamloops, British Columbia, V2C 0C8, Canada
- Job Industry
- Job Type
Thompson Rivers University, School of Business and Economics (SoBE) invites applications for a number of sessional positions to teach five sections of ACCT 2210-3: Financial Accounting and six sections of ACCT 2250-3: Management Accounting at the undergraduate level during the Winter Semester from January 10 to April 30, 2022. Ideally, SOBE's Department of Accounting, Finance, and Law would like to hire two sessional faculty who will each teach five courses during the semester on a full-time basis. Applicants who only want to teach one or two courses per semester on a part-time basis will also be considered. All instruction is face-to-face, so the applicants selected will have to relocate to Kamloops for the semester.
The successful candidate should possess:
- MBA or master's degree in accounting
- Canadian CPA designation is required.
- Potential for superior teaching is required.
- Significant related work experience is preferred.
- Ability to teach in an online environment is preferred.