- Canadian Progress Club Calgary Prairie Rose
- Job Industry
- Not-for-profit and Charitable Organizations
We are a ladies’ volunteer group with a focus on community service and supporting women’s health and wellness organizations in Calgary. For more information and how to contact us, check out our website at www.prairieroseprogressclub.ca or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Covid restrictions, we are actively watching updates. Currently we are back to our usual activities and meetings for October.
Here’s what we do:
• Support women's health and wellness initiatives
• Hold dinner meetings on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month
• Participate in monthly community service opportunities
• We do not hold ticket selling events
• Host a casino to raise charity dollars in support of Women's Health
• Support Canadian Special Olympics locally and through our National organization
• Have fun and social events together, and with members from other Canadian Progress Clubs
• Network with national Canadian Progress Club members through Regional and National conventions
Calgary Prairie Rose is always looking for new members to join us in giving back to the community while developing friendships with an energetic group of ambitious women. Our dinner meetings are a great opportunity to meet us and learn about our club.