Senior Accountant, Audit
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG’s Audit group is looking for Senior Accountants to join its dynamic team in their Alberta offices.
As a Senior Accountant you will be required to:
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements.
- Conduct external and internal financial statement audits for both public and private companies.
- Leadership of field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
As an Audit professional, you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations.
What you bring to the role:
- Commerce degree, major in Accounting preferred.
- Successful completion of the CFE and/or working towards a CPA designation.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience with a public accounting firm
- Excellent project management, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Experience with IFRS, US GAAP, ASPE and/or ASNPO.
- Previous SOX/PCAOB audit experience is an asset
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
- Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue.
More search results
RAM Industries Inc.
Senior Special Credit Account Manager
Farm Credit Canada
Assistant Deputy Minister/Senior Financial Office…
Government of Alberta (PSC)
Senior Staff Accountant
Numeris LLP Chartered Professional Accountants
Manager Financial Reporting and Tax
Wilmington Capital Management Inc.