Job Description and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Finance & Lease
- Accounting and reporting for Finance and Lease divisions.
- Review of divisional receivables and escalation to collections
- Managing Stahl Credit finance division portfolio
- Managing internal and external requests for information on Finance and Lease divisions
- Auditing files for completeness
- Posting weekly payments on fleet accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations as assigned
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries
- Cross training on Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Cross training on other Accounting tasks
- Recent graduate with accounting diploma or business degree, or 2-3 years of progressive related accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Word, MS Office.
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and criminal record check
What We Offer:
- Competitive wage
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, employee savings plan
- Friendly and safe work environment with high level of job satisfaction
- Free lunch days (monthly summer BBQ, Subway days, etc.) and donut/ice cream days
- Ticket draws for Eskimos, Oilers, and various Rogers Place events
- Staff pricing on select retail purchases in Parts Department
More search results
CSV Accounting & Financial Supports Supervisor
The City of Red Deer - Human Resources
Financial Planning and Budget Analyst
Northwest Territories Housing Corporation
Secure Energy Services Inc.
CPA Articling Student
JR Shaw School of Business, NAIT