We are a local accounting firm that services a wide range of small, medium and large sized businesses. The firm has two partners and five other CPA's who are heavily involved with their clients and provide accounting, tax and consulting services. We are looking for a reliable, personable and motivated Senior Designated Accountant who loves dealing with like-minded clients and colleagues to join our team.
Ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years post designation experience in public practice
- CPA designation
- Client service focused
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and mutliple deadlines
We can offer the right candidate:
- A rewarding career working with a dynamic group of professionals
- Long term and stable employment in a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- The opportunity for continued learning
- Flexible working environment
Our office takes pride in staying current with technology, so computer skills and a zest for learning are required.
More search results
CSV Accounting & Financial Supports Supervisor
The City of Red Deer - Human Resources
Financial Planning and Budget Analyst
Northwest Territories Housing Corporation
Secure Energy Services Inc.
CPA Articling Student
JR Shaw School of Business, NAIT