Senior Staff Accountant
Numeris LLP is a premier service Calgary CA firm providing accounting/advisory and assurance, Canadian and US tax, and consulting services. Our clients are individuals and private companies involved in a wide range of industries both large and small including not-for-profit and charities. Our clients are continually looking to us for assistance in interpretation of complex accounting and tax matters.
We are currently looking for an experienced full time senior staff accountant. Together we can provide the service our clients deserve.
- Prepare Notice to Reader, Review and Audit engagement working papers and Caseware files.
- Prepare financial statements and other client deliverables such as management letters, tax planning analysis and other information as required.
- Preparation of Corporate T2’s, Individual T1’s, Trust returns and other government filings as required.
- Identify accounting and tax issues, including tax planning for both businesses and individuals
- Interaction and communication with clients on a regular basis to ensure clients issues are resolved and needs are meet.
- Communication with the CRA in respects to ongoing client matters.
- Assist with monitoring and managing job scheduling and budgets.
- Work as part of a team with partners and other team members.
- Proficient in Caseware/Jazz-it, Profile (or similar) tax software, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting, Word and Excel. We are a paperless office so must be proficient with technology.
- Good listening skills and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the desire to develop and apply problem solving skills for our clients.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience must include at least 5 years in a public practice accounting firm.
- Undergraduate degree or a professional CPA designation is an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and we are committed to ongoing professional development. We offer flexibility in your position to manage your time and ensure it includes what is important to you.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will contact only those candidates closely matching our qualifications
More search results
US TAX PREPARER - Contract Position
D.W. Robart Professional Corporation
Controller, Risk and Compliance Manager
Revitalize Energy Inc
Technical Accounting Specialist
Pembina Pipeline Corporation - 360096
Treasurer - Board of Directors
ChatterBox Theatre Society
McMan Youth Family & Community Services (Calgary)