- Transcend LLP
- High River, Alberta
About the Opportunity
Located in High River, Alberta, Transcend LLP, is a full-service professional accounting firm serving Southern Alberta, and beyond, with clientele in a wide range of industries.
Transcend LLP is focused on building a culture that places a high priority on client relationships, professional development and work life balance and is searching for a Senior Accountant to help support with the firm’s growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with clients and building and developing an accounting team to ensure the continued growth and success of the firm.
- Review working paper files including financial statements, income tax returns and correspondence.
- Lead file budget, engagement planning, execution and completion of work in progress.
- Provide training, counseling and mentoring to accounting staff.
- Act as a firm focal point in identifying and disseminating changes in accounting standards.
- Support the firm in maintaining high standards of client services.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with approximately three – five -years of experience.
- Agricultural accounting experience would be an asset;
- Strong financial, analytical and project management skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoys working independently with minimum supervision.
- A compensation and benefits package that provides incentives and rewards performance.
- Work – life balance.
- A fast-paced environment that provides opportunities for professional development.